Participants will learn why and how Project LAUNCH (Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health) and Safe Schools/Healthy Students (SS/HS) grantees are advancing meaningful family engagement at the state and local levels. Strategies will focus on state and local policy changes made to support and sustain meaningful family engagement in early childhood programs and public schools. Presenters will also share about best practices and methods that they are implementing from early childhood to high school to strengthen family engagement in their child’s learning, development and well-being.
- New Jersey Project LAUNCH: Andrea O’Neal, New Jersey Young Child Wellness Expert/Project LAUNCH Coordinator
- Missouri Project LAUNCH: Sanaria Sulaiman, Missouri Young Child Wellness Coordinator
- Wisconsin SS/HS: Emma Harrell, Family Member and Family Support Provider, Wisconsin Family Ties, School District of Beloit
- Michigan SS/HS: Barb Flis, Family Leader and Founder, Parent Action for Healthy Kids, Michigan
- Michigan SS/HS: Shawn Cannarile, SS/HS State Coordinator, Michigan Department of Education
- Register for the session